Sunday, February 01, 2009

View from my PC



















I just took this while seated at my computer. It's the game these guys apparently play every Sunday morning. What an insanely fabulous view to enjoy while blogging! I mean really!

Yesterday there was a sweet little birthday party being held under that large evergreen. Balloons and everything. But I hadn't unpacked my camera yet.

Early this morning I took my huge handmade wooden rocker (a steal on Craig's List) outside to the back patio and enjoyed the sun, the breeze, and the birds chirping. And the yapping of the Chihuahua next door. The dog finally calmed down, or else her human let her inside. Whatevs, it was lovely.

Chores for today: rubbing my new retro dining set (also a steal on Craig's List) with revivifying orange oil; finding my iron; storing a few boxes of records in one of the bedroom closets; and just enjoying being home.

No comments: