
It's barely perceptible, but the straw-yellow lawn of the park across the street has a slight green tinge. BG noticed, too. He was bouncing around here last night like a Spring chicken. It seems also that my road, which was recently re-sidewalked and repaved, boasts fresh new paint markings. "Do not park here!" screams the yellow curb.
I met my neighbors today. They're so nice - a gay bearish couple named Jones and Chris, mid-thirties, who have five male dogs whose names escape me, and who confirm that the neighborhood is "Awesome!" I'm so glad! With BG and me, this is now definitely a gay enclave. Can tiki-torch backyard barbeques be far behind?
2 comments:
I love your neighbors - how nice to be creating a gay enclave (with tiki torches in your near future).
And look at BG! What a cutie!!
Thanks, Sheila! BG has been so inspired by your blog lately and spends his days looking skyward! xxx
Post a Comment