It's a beautiful day here. High 90's, low humidity, a gentle breeze, and the mountains are in full majestic display. My cat BG is spread out on a sun-dappled leopard print blankie in that Penthouse magazine beaver-shot way cats sometimes like to assume. I'm feeling great from an early morning splash in the pool. There are tasks ahead for me today, but my mind is expansive, in a dreamy receptive way, so I'm gonna watch "The Secret" and let this be a day of imagining and feeling:(1) As if I were a fit, trim, energetic, athletic, handsome man
(2) As if I had a job that gave me creative satisfaction
(3) As if I loved and was loved by a great guy
That should do it. Plus, in between the imagining, a few loads of laundry and possibly a thorough vacuuming.
Have a wonderful day! I will, too.
Love, S
2 comments:
My kind of day!!!!
-Alex
MM hmm! I needed a good weekend, Alex. I mean, I NEEDED a good weekend, so I just stopped my worrying and declared it a great Sunday. Worked just fine! Yesterday sucked, today was better, and I expect tomorrow to be fanfrickintastic! xxx Love Stevie
Post a Comment