Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grillin' and Chillin'



















Got myself a little tiny baby grill, 19 bucks at the supermarket; tried it out tonight and it made awesome chicken breasts, so I'm stokin. I've also been pretty much dominating the pool. Everyone goes for dinner around 7, so I get it all to myself for a couple hours every night. Awesome. Awesome. Dude! Awesome.

2 comments:

Sheila O'Malley said...

So glad you're swimmin' and grillin' Stevie! I miss you! Isn't that silly when I only met you in person once? But doesn't matter - I miss you!

Stevie said...

Sheila, I miss you, too! I haven't had much time to post on your blog lately, but I read it every day (and I'm currently devouring "Mating" at your suggestion) so I feel very connected. I think about you all the time and wonder how your dad is doing, and send you every loving vibe I can. xxxx Stevie