Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gimme somma DAT!

Oooooh, finally had an interview that left me wanting the job. No cross-examination; no extremely disconcerting drawbacks. Just three very lovely ladies who obviously enjoy their work and who have been recogized for their efforts with promotions, raises, and really good secure careers! The job is interesting and pays well and it's in a low-stress but high-responsibility state agency in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. They hope to make a decision for the job tomorrow. PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

I think they liked me, they really liked me!

Deep breath. Like I said in a recent blog, no matter what happens I'll end up dead - if I get this job, maybe I'll die wrapped in a serape, sitting in front of a kiva stove in my own cute little adobe ranchito. Or is that ranchero? Well I don't mean covered in salsa and nacho cheese, folks!

1 comment:

Stevie said...

HAHAHA, hi Tracey! I love your blog!!

(1) The language school job is still pending - the president of the whole damned shebang quit on Friday and now everyone's scrambling for the leftovers. I figure if I get another interview it'll be next week sometime.

(2) The state job I interviewed for on Thursday - and liked quite a bit - hasn't called. Ugh.

(3) I did get the psychic gig, though! Imagine, me with a turban working the county fair!! Actually it's for doing tarot readings by phone late at night. In the interview/reading, I had a "vision" that the woman I was speaking to had a bad hip and a little dog, and I was right! Thanks, Universe, for the fabulously useless info! But what the hell, it's good fill-in money.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get a respectable job!