Okay, I'm sitting here seething. And I'm pissed that I'm pissed! I've become one of those cranky bastard old men neighbors that has a cow over everything that goes on in the neighborhood that "just isn't right." Okay, so I'm sitting here singing along with Annie Lennox, all's right with the world, and this young couple are walking their two dogs in the park across the street, and just now, BOTH their dogs took craps in the park right in front of my window - and the humans looked at each other, and giggled, and walked away without picking it up. So I leaped up, pounded on the window, they looked over at me, and I shouted, "You have to pick that shit up - PICK IT UP! COME BACK AND PICK UP YOUR SHIT!" Of course they didn't, they just kept walking. Goddamn SHITS!
I mean, it's in the park, not my property, but still - IT'S MY PARK NOW, FUCKERS!! Don't you be going to church and brunch, then come home and take your dogs out for a CRAP in MY PARK! Jesus would be just as pissed. Jesus would rub that shit in your faces, you shits.
Breathe, Stevie. Breathe. It's all right.
Okay, I need to adopt another M.O. regarding this. But I had visions of standing in my front yard with a hose and giving them a good drenching the next time they DARE to sully MY park! Can I set up some sort of automatic mace-spraying contraption I can work remotely?
Perspective, Stevie honey. Mellow. It's all right, really. I can't SEE it from here, and there's probably some park maintenance crew that will come along and pick it up anyway. But my heart bleeds for the world that two such selfish BASTARDS exist.
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Sigh. Now Annie Lennox is singing a dirge. Oh Annie, we are too tender for this world.
I feel better now.
2 comments:
Oh Stevie, it is so enraging. The situation has gotten so bad in my neighborhood that a vigilante person has spray-painted on the street itself: PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG.
Selfish slobs. Disgusting. I am dying to catch someone in the act - but so far no go.
Breathe!! Put visions of Ben Marley dancing in your head!!
Stevie
I so get what you are saying. I have two dogs and I PICK UP AFTER THEM!! (after all, they can't...)
but someone in my neighborhood lets their dog crap on MY lawn all the time. God, that aggravates me!! Don't own a pet if you can't care for it.
Beth
Post a Comment