WOW! I love that house and it's funny because we have been thinking of New Mexico a lot. Actually ever since I saw "Boys on the Side" I've just felt like I loved NM. Chicago is my home but the frozen tundra one day and 60 degrees and flooding the next day is getting to be awful. The climate here is going Crazy. Today we spent holding on to who or whatever to walk and helping each other out of ice and snow blocked parking spaces. Tomorrow it will be near sixty. I swear, I just looked outside and I see Grass! The ice and snow are gone! It's too weird.
My nephew wants us all to move to Atlanta but I keep saying NM. He tells me Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymoore do not really live in NM! It's now a running thing going on. Best wishes, hon.
Thanks, Tracey! Thanks, Jackie! Merry Christmas! I'm pretty psyched about the new little house. It's gonna be so fun living there!
Jackie, the weather here in Albuquerque couldn't be more beautiful. Blue skies nearly every day, clean dry air, and a gentle seasonal change in the temp from about an average of 85 degrees in the Summer to around 45 degrees in Winter. Maybe Whoopie doesn't live here, but Shirley MacLaine does! And as Sheila will tell you, Mr. Dean Stockwell is just an hour's drive away. Come on down!! xxx Stevie
5 comments:
Merry Christmas, Stevie! May you be blessed abundantly in the new year -- in your new home! ;-)
Happy New Year to you!
WOW! I love that house and it's funny because we have been thinking of New Mexico a lot. Actually ever since I saw "Boys on the Side" I've just felt like I loved NM. Chicago is my home but the frozen tundra one day and 60 degrees and flooding the next day is getting to be awful. The climate here is going Crazy. Today we spent holding on to who or whatever to walk and helping each other out of ice and snow blocked parking spaces. Tomorrow it will be near sixty. I swear, I just looked outside and I see Grass! The ice and snow are gone! It's too weird.
My nephew wants us all to move to Atlanta but I keep saying NM. He tells me Whoopi Goldberg and Drew Barrymoore do not really live in NM! It's now a running thing going on.
Best wishes, hon.
Thanks, Tracey! Thanks, Jackie! Merry Christmas! I'm pretty psyched about the new little house. It's gonna be so fun living there!
Jackie, the weather here in Albuquerque couldn't be more beautiful. Blue skies nearly every day, clean dry air, and a gentle seasonal change in the temp from about an average of 85 degrees in the Summer to around 45 degrees in Winter. Maybe Whoopie doesn't live here, but Shirley MacLaine does! And as Sheila will tell you, Mr. Dean Stockwell is just an hour's drive away. Come on down!! xxx Stevie
Happy Holidays my Angel! I'm blessed you're in my life, even if it is over the Net.
...and really, don't we need to change that????
xoxox
Alex
Alex, I live for the day I meet you in person. You and Chrisanne and Katie!! Happy New Year, dahling! xx Stevie
Post a Comment