Okay, it seems monkey boy has been playing with the prosties. And another political wife has to endure probably the most painful moment required (next to a crawl over the hood to grab a piece of brain a'la Jackie K.) - playing the stoic, silent, miserable stand-by-her-man wifey at the podium while the bastard insincerely begs forgiveness for - get this - "Not living up to the (ridiculously) high standards I set for myself." If I see one more stoic wife made to endure this crap for the good of the man's future career, I'll shoot myself.It looks like Mrs. Spitzer is gonna hurl the gumbo Mr. Spitzer is trying to swallow.
Then she has to hold his juice-covered hand as they step off the stage.
C'mon, ladies, it's time to stop this bullshit. Just say it plain, "My husband betrayed me and I hate his guts and I'm gonna drop the ass-licking tittie sucker as soon as I call my lawyer."
Enough.
2 comments:
Amen! How refreshing it would be to have her say, on live television, "You are SUCH a jagoff" and walk away. I would cheer!
Enough with the stoic humiliated wife.
And then there's Hillary.
Don't think she'd have been able to run for the roses now if she'd done that to Bill.
HOWEVER... I would have loved to see it.
Post a Comment