I've been scouting out this one building at my apartment complex for six months, waiting for an apartment to come available, and it just did! The apartment is directly facing the pool with mountains beyond! I'm totally stoked - the main reason I moved here in the first place was to have access to the year-round-heated pool, but I'm just far enough away from it in my current place to come up with an excuse every day for why I couldn't swim. Mostly it was about being embarrassed about going out to the pool - "What if there's a gang of intolerant teenagers hanging there?" goes my scaredy-cat brain. From this new apartment, I'll be able to look out the window and see who's at the pool, then it's just 20 steps until I'm IN THE WATER! I move a week from Friday.
Happy New Year!!!
4 comments:
Yay!!! Good for you! Happy holidays, dear Stevie.
I hope you're moving near that guy in the picture.
Good grief! Is he all right?????
xoxo
Alex
Yes, I need to take a CPR class so I can swing into action poolside when the need arises :)
Congrats, Happy New Year and splish splash!
Post a Comment